Recent Before & After Photos

Fire in Saugus


A Saugus Massachusetts customer had a fire in the garage resulting from faulty wiring. The fire was put out just in time before it reached a cabinet full of fla... READ MORE



Saugus Sewer Back-up


SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield was called into to help this Saugus Massachusetts customer. A sewer line that was located in the dead center of their kitchen had col... READ MORE



Ceiling Mold in Lynn


This basement ceiling was covered with mold due to a water leak from the floor above. The smell led us to investigate further once we visited the property. Once... READ MORE



Hardwood Floor Damage in Nahant


Wave after wave of water breached this entry door and flooded the living room of this Nahant coastal home. Walls, baseboard and trim needed to be demolished and... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in Lynn MA


This homeowner had a failure of his sump pump in Lynn Massachusetts which caused several inches of water in his basement. Our team responded immediately to ext... READ MORE



Shed Fire in Manchester By The Sea


An unknown cause started this fire in a Manchester By The Sea homeowner's shed. The shed contained tires and the resulting soot and smoke filled the shed and co... READ MORE



Porch Flattened by Tree in Rain/Wind Storm


During a recent rain and wind storm a tree fell on the covered porched of this home. Thankfully everyone in the home was safe, however the porch and the conten... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse - Melrose, MA


This ceiling was weakened from a previous roof leak and collapsed on to the new, gleaming hardwood floors. SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield was onsite to make it &ldq... READ MORE



Hidden Bathtub Leak Causes Mold


A slow leak under the first floor bathtub caused mold growth on the ceiling of this finished basement beneath the bathroom. Initially there was not any sign of... READ MORE



Hurricane Floods Pratt Museum, NY


These priceless collections were affected by flooding during a hurricane in New York. SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield's Storm Team was quickly onsite to assist the m... READ MORE