Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Fire in Saugus

A Saugus Massachusetts customer had a fire in the garage resulting from faulty wiring. The fire was put out just in time before it reached a cabinet full of fla... READ MORE

Saugus Sewer Back-up

SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield was called into to help this Saugus Massachusetts customer. A sewer line that was located in the dead center of their kitchen had col... READ MORE

Ceiling Mold in Lynn

This basement ceiling was covered with mold due to a water leak from the floor above. The smell led us to investigate further once we visited the property. Once... READ MORE

Hardwood Floor Damage in Nahant

Wave after wave of water breached this entry door and flooded the living room of this Nahant coastal home. Walls, baseboard and trim needed to be demolished and... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Lynn MA

This homeowner had a failure of his sump pump in Lynn Massachusetts which caused several inches of water in his basement. Our team responded immediately to ext... READ MORE

Shed Fire in Manchester By The Sea

An unknown cause started this fire in a Manchester By The Sea homeowner's shed. The shed contained tires and the resulting soot and smoke filled the shed and co... READ MORE