Lynn Home Water Leaks – Call for Water Damage Repair
SERVPRO Technicians in Lynn Handle Water Damage Repair Work
Water damage occurs due to different causes. Your Lynn property may have old plumbing elements, an appliance could spring a leak, or there may be a break in your supply line. No matter what, you need someone there to handle water removal services. SERVPRO looks at the root cause of the issue, extracting water and repairing the problem so that you are not dealing with more headaches in the future.
If you do not handle water damage repair in Lynn as it happens, you could be in for immense secondary damage. Keep in mind:
- Moisture may develop within walls, carpeting, carpet pads, subfloor, furnishings, and more.
- Black mold can develop in as little as 24 to 72 hours after moisture exposure.
- Given the right conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.), mold can colonize in two weeks or less.
Is Hidden Moisture a Problem?
There are some disasters in the home that cause visible water damage. However, you may be amazed at how often hidden moisture creates costly damage. The best thing to do is remain proactive and inspect various areas for moisture development, such as:
- Damaged gaskets on appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Condensate lines from your HVAC system that may cause damage to ceilings or walls.
- Water heater damage, including tank issues, plumbing damage, or valve problems.
- Loosened hookups or pinholes on supply lines connecting to any water-based appliances throughout the home.
No matter the source of the damage, SERVPRO is there with repair solutions and restoration efforts to make everything good as new again. Using controlled demolition with trusted contractors, we make your property “Like it never even happened.”
Why trust your restorations to anyone but the best? SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield is available 24/7 by dialing (781) 593-6663 – or requesting water damage repair help online!