Flood Damage from a Storm in East Lynn is Better Mitigated When Addressed by Skilled Technicians
SERVPRO Features the Flood Damage Technology and Manpower You Need for Fallout from East Lynn Storms
Once a storm passes, you must stay safe as you wait for help to arrive. When that help is SERVPRO, you can count on us to be at your door in East Lynn and ready to get to work within hours of your call.
To prevent further flood damage in East Lynn after a storm, we suggest the following – especially if you know that there is water damage:
- Contact SERVPRO so we can mobilize our Green Fleet to come to your property for assessment and water damage restoration services
- Turn off your circuit breakers to eliminate the chance of electrical dangers
- If possible, remove excess water by blotting or mopping
- Use wood blocks or aluminum foil as barriers between wet carpets and furniture legs
- Stay out of unaffected areas of the home to limit the tracking of contamination
- Never use a regular household vacuum for removing water – wet/dry vacuums only
At SERVPRO, We:
- Provide emergency service 24/7 – Our locally owned and operated franchise is staffed and ready to go should you have storm damage and flooding on your property.
- Have highly-trained IICRC-certified technicians – When it comes to your home, you want emergency services water damage help from people that know how to get the job done right the first time. We are ready to assist!
- Use industry-proven water cleanup and restoration – We utilize the latest technology, techniques, and proven steps to get your home back on track, including repairing your leaking roof from storms, basement flooding, and more.
- Simplify your insurance claims process – Dealing with storm flooding is hard enough, so we take added pressure off your shoulders by assisting you while you navigate the insurance claims process.
Flood damage is an event where you never want to deal with it alone. SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield knows best practices for handling contaminated floodwaters and all of the proper debris removal and restoration protocols. Call us whenever you require assistance by dialing (781) 593-6663.