How to Clean Up Fire Damage From a Toaster Oven?
SERVPRO Can Remediate the Fire Damage in Your East Lynn Home!
Fire damage occurs in American kitchens reasonably often, as cooking directly uses heat. Kitchen appliances, such as toaster ovens, are incredibly convenient for everyday life. However, it is vital to use them properly and to keep them clean.
Neglecting to keep the toaster oven in your kitchen could cause fire damage in your East Lynn home. Everyone gets busy, and the problem could occur faster than you realize. One moment, you're tiredly trying to heat something, and the next, you have a small kitchen fire on your hands. When you call SERVPRO for help, we can:
- Rush to your home no matter what time you need help
- Come to your home with advanced technology
- EPA Inspect the damage and create a remediation plan
Most apartment homes have fire suppression systems. In the past, a simple sprinkler system was in place. Modernly, a powder is used to snuff the flames, and unfortunately, your small kitchen fire could make quite the mess because of it. However, our technicians can:
- Clean up the suppression powder in your kitchen using vacuums
- Remove soot with house-made cleaning agents
- Clean up melted plastics and burnt food-products
When it comes to fire damage, never leave your home waiting. Contact SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield by the number (781) 593-6663. We're open 24/7!