Local Water Damage Repair for My Store?
SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield is Here for Your Commercial Water Damage Repair Needs!
Lynn is the largest city in Essex County of Massachusetts. Historically, it was known as the "City of Sin" due to its early industrial status. More crime happened within the city than others around it due to its growing nature. However, modernly, the town is a peaceful place with many examples of historic architecture and open spaces.
Before European settlement, Lynn was home to the Kaumkeag People. European settlement began roughly around 1629. Like many east coast cities, it is not far off from 500 years old. Some more general information and facts about Lynn include:
- Lynn's official seal shows a port with sailboats and a rising sun in the background
- Its population is estimated to be around 94,000 people
- An old rhyme used to be sung about Lynn, stating, "Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin: if you aren't bad, you can't get in"
- Susan Stafford, the original hostess of Wheel of Fortune, was born in Lynn
Places to See in Lynn:
Due to the fact that Lynn is so old, there are many things to do and see. Should you find yourself in Massachusetts, consider going to Lynn and visiting:
- The Lynn Woods, a small getaway from the traffic and noise of the city. It contains hiking trails and perfect places for picnics
- The Lynn Shore Boardwalk is known for its scenic views of the ocean
- The Lynn Museum and Historical Society has an excess of information about early settler life. Come here to study about the history of Lynn and New England!
What Can I Do About the Water Damage in My Lynn Office Building?
Owning property and seeing it in need of water damage repair is difficult for any Lynn business owner. In the case of your office, picture a burst pipe on the first floor, right near reception. However, do not worry. Here at SERVPRO, we have your back.
A burst pipe right near reception could leave computers fried and important files soaked. Our SERVPRO technicians understand how stressful it would be to have the entrance of your building unreachable. For this reason, we are:
- Able to work around your schedule, whenever you need us
- We travel with state of the art equipment designed for water mitigation
- Our technicians are highly trained and experts in our field
When you work with SERVPRO, you are getting quality service. Once inside your building, we can help you sort through ruined material and pack up anything salvageable. Furthermore, we can help you create a list of lost items for your insurance adjuster. To clean up the damage, we can:
- Use extractors and wet/dry vacuums to remove puddled water from the top of your tile flooring
- Set up drying equipment around the reception desk, from both sides, to ensure optimal airflow
- Using multiple drying devices, such as air movers, dehumidifiers, and heaters in conjunction for the best results
When your office building suffers water damage, never wait. Speak with SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield by dialing (781) 593-6663. We're ready for you 24/7.