How Do Fire Damage Restoration Services Return Your Lynn Home to Its Pre-Fire Condition?
In General, Lynn Fire Damage Restoration Services Eliminate Fire-Related Airborne Particles and Soot Residues, as Well as the Foul Odors They Cause.
As Lynn house fires burn, they produce two main things: odorous airborne particles and acidic soot residues. Airborne particles spread throughout your home, landing on various surfaces, while residues are left behind by burned substances.
How Do Remediators Remove Harmful Particles and Residues from Your Home?
Lynn fire damage restoration companies like SERVPRO work to eliminate these residential fire products. Various steps are taken to clean the interior air of your home and remove combustion remnants from impacted surfaces. Once onsite, SERVPRO technicians:
- Employ advanced air movers and high-velocity box fans to suck in and push out odorous smoky air from your interiors
- Use state-of-the-art air scrubbers to remove smoke particles from the air and surfaces around your residence
- Clean up smelly soot residues from your ventilation network with innovative HVAC cleaning systems
- Remove acidic residues from household surfaces via wet, dry, or abrasive methods
- Deodorize impacted upholstery and carpeting with deodorant injectors
- Neutralize any odorous airborne particles with Vaportek systems and ozone generators
- Generate smell counteracting fogs with sophisticated foggers to further deodorize affected spaces and materials
Once these steps have been taken, the basic restoration process is generally complete. However, depending on the extent of your home’s fire damage, we may also need to reconstruct rooms or areas of your residence destroyed by the blaze.
When it comes to fire risks, you can never be too safe. Always be sure to avoid fire-related hazards whenever you can. SERVPRO advises that you practice safe cooking habits, like never leaving cooking food or children unattended or allowing cooking oil to overheat, and always keep a class ABC fire extinguisher in your kitchen. Also, properly maintain and periodically clean all household appliances.
Call your helpful neighborhood SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield at (781) 593-6663 if you ever need assistance.
Click here for more information about Lynn.