How Long Before Standing Water Becomes an Emergency?
Water Incidents in Your Lynnfield Home Call for Prompt Water Removal – SERVPRO is Available 24/7!
A water emergency is generally an unpredictable event that happens when you least expect it. Whether you had a washing machine malfunction or a pipe burst, you need to do whatever is possible to clean up any standing water. Time is of the essence, so waiting too long to have all water removed and your interior dried can lead to secondary damage within your Lynnfield home. Regardless of the water's origin, any unexpected flooding can put your flooring, upholstery, carpeting, and other areas of your property at risk. We are Faster to Any Size Disaster at SERVPRO, and we have crews ready to go 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What Can I Expect When Calling in Skilled Restoration Technicians?
When you call SERVPRO to assist with your water removal in Lynnwood, you can count on our crew to handle everything from start to finish. Our flood and water extraction experts will:
- Offer helpful advice on minimizing damage to your interior and belongings until our Green Fleet arrives.
- Get started on a quick assessment to formulate a plan for cleanup, drying, and sanitization.
- Begin removing any standing water as soon as possible.
- Carefully extract water from your carpets and carpet padding below, as needed.
- Locate any areas where water may have migrated so that moisture is not left to fester.
- Treat any affected areas with EPA-registered cleaning and antimicrobial agents.
- Coordinate industrial air moving equipment and dehumidifiers to speed the drying process.
All of our water restoration technicians (WRT) are ready to adapt and work efficiently to meet our drying goals. When all gets wrapped up, your interior will be back to preloss condition, "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield when you need us for water removal services at (781) 593-6663. We will deploy a crew to get to work within a few hours.