Oh My Gourd ~ World's Best Pumpkin Bread!!
World's Best Pumpkin Bread
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Serves: 2 loaves
- 2 Cups Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well, then gradually pour into large bowl of pumpkin mixture. Stir well to combine completely.
- Spray TWO 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until done and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.